Tuesday, February 8, 2011

In Mumbai...

And thoroughly enjoying myself.  More posts about Bangalore, Tirupiti (Andra Pradesh), and Mysore to come.  As for Egypt, we considered so many choices:  Morocco, Greece, and Turkey topping off the charts.  I plan to run the Athens marathon so my choice is Turkey (Casablanca was ridiculously expensive).  The good news?  Even if Egypt Air won't refund us (right now, they are only offering refunds for tickets booked until February 28th and ours is March 19th), we have REFUNDABLE tickets!  Yes!  So it would only cost $200 total to cancel.  Phew.  Will update you all soon!

In the meantime, here is my latest read (Thank you Sathe!).  I totally recommend it-reading it felt like reading my blog almost, except I felt less accomplished.



1 comment:

  1. I met that guy (Yunus) after he gave a speech while I was working at the National Academies. Incredibly inspiring (and a good read...). Glad to hear you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete